A wild child's fashion
A blog about fashion for kids, enchanting ideas, different styles. I love unique clothes and hope you enjoy them as much as I do.
~ proud aunt of three absolutely wonderful nephews (2009,2011,2012) <3
Because of recent discussions I felt motivated to write about this rather tacky subject and get all the important information into one post:
- Regular bedtimes are recommended by experts and should be between 7 and 8:30 pm. The later it gets the more difficult it will be for the child to fall asleep.
- Overactivity is a sure sign that the bedtime is exceeded and your child is tired
- Bedtime routines are also important for a child’s development and help to prevent later sleeping problems
- Don’t let your child stall, they’ll always try to prolong the time they spend awake.
- Especially toddlers like their independence. Let them make choices like which story they want to hear or what they want to wear to make them feel like they’re a part of the routine.
- Never ask your child “Do you want to go to bed now?” because the chances are that the answer will always be no.
- Having a consistent bedtime is extremely important for keeping the circadian rhythm functioning appropriately, which benefits the body as a whole, including the brain.
- Inconsistent bedtimes can have long term effects on the child’s (cognitive) development
- They will need bedtime and wake up routines throughout their entire life and the sooner they learn them the easier it will be
- And last but not least: You deserve a break too and a consistent bedtime will make sure you get it!
hey. i have some cute pictures with adorable children on my blog,you could check it out,maybe you like something.cinna-mooon
Hey, of course I can always check out new blogs!
But since I try to only make original posts I barely reblog anything, but I will definitely take a look at your blog (:
My sweet little boy, I can’t believe you already turned 2 today!
The time with you has been a delight und you never fail to make the people around you smile.
You have a gentle and big heart and an old soul.
With your little hands you always reach out to others to show them your world, find safety or to help.
You love to cuddle, could read books for hours, love animals and the world around you.
You are so thoughtful and sweet and wild and oh so hungry to learn new things and understand them.
You dance whenever you hear music and still dance when the music is long gone.
Your smile lights up a room and you love to laugh at all times.
Soon enough you will be a big brother to two littles and I’m sure it’s going to be an amazing journey and you’re going to love them as much as you love the rest of your family.
I’m grateful to be able to be around you and grateful for the bond we have. Keep growing and exploring you sweet, sweet soul. Your aunt xx